Monday, February 27, 2006

Meet a Theologian


Hey Gang,
As we talk about theology, our thoughts on God. I want to throughout our journey introduce you to various theologians (those people, like you and me) who have spoken about and acted for God. The men and women I hope to introduce you to are our forebearers in the faith. For the month of March, I am starting with the theologian that I read the most back in my Duke days and am influenced by the most...Dietrich Bonhoeffer. The link on the left is to a webpage that offers articles, photos, and even a sound-byte on his life and thought. Bonhoeffer was a pastor, theologian, pacifist, and activist in Nazi Germany. He had an amazing, though tragically short, life and offered some of the most profound thoughts about God! Consider the link an introduction. Read as much of as little as you like.
Cheers,
Pastor Chris

No comments: